Scaling heights safely – we make sure of it! Skilled workers rely on safe equipment on wind turbine generators, cranes, in structural engineering or in large industrial plants. Whether this concerns personal protective equipment against falls from a height (PPEaF) or access equipment and lifting equipment such as cranes or service lifts (elevator assistance). Regular inspection and expert maintenance ensures their safety. We also take care of the technical inspections of wind turbine generators. We work for customers throughout Europe and provide support in all areas of the operational business of renewable power plants.
Trainer for PPEaF Training According to DGUV Regulation 112-198/199 (m/f/d) in Bremen
As a trainer for training courses, you are responsible for the sustainable and comprehensive planning and implementation of training courses at workplaces at heights and in areas with risk of fall.
- Execution of training courses in our training centre and at our customers’ premises
- Execution of expert testing and revisions of PPE against crashes within the company as well as on site at customers
- Support in developing training materials
- Planning – on-site training procedures and personnel deployment
- Scope of activity: Full time 40 hours per week
- At least 21 years old
- Very good knowledge in the application of the current technical regulations and standards (DIN, VDE, TAB, DGUV) for working in areas at risk of falling (at heights and depths)
- Experience, pedagogical skills in teaching specialist knowledge (methodology/didactics) in theory and practice
- Desirable: Proof of an instructor aptitude test (AEVO)
User(s) for PPEaF
Expert according to DGUV G-312-906
- Ability to take on tasks independently
- Excellent communication and team skills, social competence, willingness to learn, flexibility
- Enjoyment in working with people and imparting knowledge in adult education
- Class B driving licence required (FS-Alt 3)
- Written and spoken German
- Desirable: Written and spoken English
A working environment that continuously faces and develops the challenges of the future. This includes:
- Attractive remuneration and general conditions
- A modern model of occupational retirement provision
- Group accident insurance
- Company health management offers, company fitness
- Exciting development opportunities in a versatile and well-positioned group
Want to get on board?
We look forward to receiving your detailed application, including your earliest possible starting date and salary expectations.
MEB Safety Services GmbH – Personnel Department Tilsiter Straße 2–4 / 28217 Bremen, Germany
email@example.com / www.meb-services.eu