Scaling heights safely – we make sure of it! Skilled workers rely on safe equipment on wind turbine generators, cranes, in structural engineering or in large industrial plants. Whether this concerns personal protective equipment against falls from a height (PPEaF) or access equipment and lifting equipment such as cranes or service lifts (elevator assistance). Regular inspection and expert maintenance ensures their safety. We also take care of the technical inspections of wind turbine generators. We work for customers throughout Europe and provide support in all areas of the operational business of renewable power plants.
To strengthen our team we are looking for the next possible date
Level 2 rope access technician/Level 3 supervisor (m/w/d)
As a Level 2 Height Worker or Level 3 Supervisor, you are responsible for the preparation, implementation and supervision of assigned projects.
- Project preparation
- Personnel planning of projects
- Support with quotation costing
- Willingness to provide support in our training centre as a trainer
- At least 21 years old
- Very good knowledge of the relevant provisions of the relevant regulations for working at heights and in areas at risk of falling
- Experience in the application of comprehensive rope access techniques
User(s) for PPEaF
FISAT SZT Level 2 or Level 3
Optional: Expert(s) according to DGUV principle 312–906
- Ability to take on tasks independently
- Basic technical training
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Enjoyment in working with people and imparting knowledge
A working environment that continuously faces and develops the challenges of the future. This includes:
- Attractive remuneration and general conditions
- A modern model of occupational retirement provision
- Group accident insurance
- Company health management offers, company fitness
- Exciting development opportunities in a versatile and well-positioned group
Want to get on board?
We look forward to receiving your detailed application, including your earliest possible starting date and salary expectations.
MEB Safety Services GmbH – Personalabteilung Tilsiter Straße 2–4 / 28217 Bremen, Germany
email@example.com / www.meb-services.eu